【徵才】Bloomberg Financial Products Analytics & Sales - Hong Kong
Bloomberg Financial Products Analytics & Sales - Hong Kong
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company's strength - delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately - is at the core of the Bloomberg Professional service, which provides real time financial information to more than 315,000 subscribers globally. Please go to https://www.bloomberg.com/asia for more details.
What's the role?
Are you passionate about the financial markets and excited by the prospect of creating customized solutions for the world's leading financial professionals? If so, join our comprehensive training program for Analytics Representatives in our Sales and Analytics group, a key part of our Financial Products business.
Analytics Representatives are integral to the Bloomberg Help Desk, taking questions from clients who use our state-of-the-art Bloomberg Terminal, also known as the Bloomberg Professional Service. Whether you are helping construct a relative comparison sheet for a research analyst, advising a portfolio manager on our risk management tools, or providing liquidity analysis solutions to a trader, you will continuously create innovative solutions for our clients.
What's Financial Products all about?
The Financial Products team provides analysis and data to Bloomberg clients. We deliver the company's core product, the legendary Bloomberg Professional Service, reaching millions of business professionals.
Sales and Analytics work together as partners to provide value-added business solutions to our customers through the Bloomberg Professional Service.
· Our team of Analytics Representatives delivers exceptional service through real-time chats, phone calls and face-to-face trainings to our customers on a daily basis. The team showcases basic and advanced Bloomberg solutions to meet our clients' specific workflow needs.
· Our Terminal Sales team is responsible for demonstrating the advantages of our suite of solutions to both potential and existing clients. With a consultative approach, they identify our clients' needs and present Bloomberg solutions to help them make the best investment or trading decisions.
What to expect
When you join Analytics Team in Hong Kong, you'll start off in a comprehensive training program designed to develop your cross asset and product knowledge so that you're prepared to interact with our clients on the Bloomberg Help Desk. Through daily interactions with key players in the financial industry, you will further enhance your skills in managing client relationships and problem solving.
After spending 12 to 18 months as an Analytics Representative in Hong Kong, the typical career path will lead to a Terminal Sales role in the Taiwanese Sales Team. In this role, you will be required to travel between Hong Kong and Taipei on a weekly basis.
However, within Analytics, opportunities do exist in management and Advanced Specialist position. Advanced Specialists provide the highest level of product support, mentor colleagues and deliver training, working closely with Research & Development.
What we look for
We look for candidates who have earned a Bachelor's or Master’s degree prior to joining us (expected to graduate before June 2017) or who have relevant work experience.
We also require:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
· Ability to work well under pressure and to multi-task effectively
· Good team player
· Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Immense interest in the financial markets
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Flexibility to travel between Hong Kong and Taipei when you move on to the Sales Team
In addition, these skills and experiences can help distinguish you from other candidates for this role:
· Coursework in finance, economics and/or business
· Experience using the Bloomberg Terminal
· Desire and flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
· Experience in and enthusiasm for customer service
· Proven ability to sell, with interest in pursuing a career in sales
Does this sound like you?
Go to https://careers.bloomberg.com/job/detail/53791 to submit an application. If we think you're a match, we'll get in touch with you soon about next steps.